If you’ve travelled on a budget, you’ll know what a chore it is doing laundry. Occasionally there is the option of putting a load through at a laundromat but more often than not backpackers will find themselves hand washing in a sink somewhere. Nobody particularly enjoys it but this is the way we travel today. By washing your clothing while you’re on the road, you can pack less and keep within airline luggage restrictions.
Woolite Travel Soap is a product that can makes doing laundry easier and more convenient for a number of reasons:
- Size – Perfect for travel because each Woolite liquid detergent packet is only 4 inches (10cm) by 2 inches (5cm). It contains .25 ounces (7.39ml) which is sufficient for washing several garments, depending on their size.
- Convenience – Ideal for on-the-go washing. Aside from washing machines, it can be used in sinks, bathtubs, basins or buckets. The soap works great, even in cold water.
- Gentle – Woolite is a trusted brand name offering a gentle detergent that won’t shrink, stretch or fade your clothing. It doesn't contain bleach, phosphates or enzymes which can be harsh on your clothes and is also biodegradable.
- Versatility – Perfect for washing smaller clothing items such as underwear, socks, and light-weight t-shirts. It’s ideal for delicate items but can be used on cotton, denim, linen, acrylic, nylon, spandex, rayon, silk, suede and wool.
- TSA Compliant – Woolite laundry soap meets TSA guidelines for carry-on luggage. By keeping a few handy, you’ll always be prepared if something needs to be washed.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
The pack of twenty enables you to take as many or as few sachets as you’ll need on your trip. They will take up little space and doing laundry on the road means packing less and travelling lighter. Buying online through Amazon is an assurance of both convenience and the best prices.