In travel, just as in life itself, if you don’t have your health you don’t have much. Travel offers unique stresses and physical challenges every day so good nutrition is vital for maintaining wellbeing. Often though, this simply isn’t possible which leaves us feeling tired, rundown or ill. If you are travelling for an extended period, the value of a multivitamin dietary supplement becomes vitally important.
In researching the best multivitamin options, I was confronted with a wide choice. Quality is obviously vitally important, but I also wanted to find something that is affordable with a good reputation. The NOW multivitamin range ticked those boxes and Amazon customers agree. This review is for the Adam Men’s multi but they also produce the Eve Multivitamin especially for women. Both are popular and highly rated for a number of good reasons:
- Quality: As a leader in the natural products industry, NOW is committed to the highest levels of quality control. Each month, their state of the art testing laboratories use the latest analytical instrumentation to perform approximately 16,000 tests on raw materials, ingredient samples, and finished products. This enables them to achieve consistent levels of product quality, efficacy, and safety for their customers.
- Formulation: Many multivitamins on the market today contain unnecessary levels of excipients and added ingredients. Adam is formulated to contain the lowest levels of these unneeded additional ingredients, leaving more room for higher levels of the nutrients men need to maintain optimum health.
- Soft Gel: While other multivitamin supplements come in the form of hard tablets, the Adam multi is manufactured in a soft gel capsule. This makes them gentler, easier to swallow and perhaps most importantly, be absorbed by the body. They’ve also been GMP certified which is an assurance that no unnecessary fillers have been added.
- Ingredients: This is obviously the most important factor so let’s have a closer look at exactly what goes into making the Adam the superior choice in dietary supplementation. It has all the vitamins and minerals you need at the proper dosing, but what makes it different from other brands?
Below is a list of beneficial ingredients you won't usually find in other multivitamins:
- CoQ10: Wonderful for your health, especially your metabolism, heart, and brain - expensive if you have to buy it separately.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: A powerful natural antioxidant that decreases inflammation, helping to prevent a lot of illnesses and diseases.
- Lycopene and Lutein: Especially important for men as these two ingredients are great for your prostate health and also your eyes.
- Panax Ginseng: This is a root that helps with mental health, boosting the immune system, fatigue and even male sexual health.
- Saw Palmetto: A plant extract that is great for prostate health, retaining testosterone levels, supporting the urological system and even helping with hair loss.
- Grape Seed Extract: A high potency antioxidant that will protect against free radicals and also assist with maintaining healthy skin.
- Aloe Vera Concentrate: Made from aloe leaves, it has detoxifying properties making it excellent for digestion, intestinal health and weight loss.
Full List of Ingredients
A little more about NOW…
Since 1968, has been a leader in the natural products industry. Their mission is to provide value in products and services that empower people to lead healthier lives. Their testing and levels of quality control are virtually unmatched within the natural products industry.
NOW are strong advocates of the freedom to purchase dietary supplements and natural health products. This is guaranteed with the passage of the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act and they are committed to maintaining the DSHEA integrity.
The company is keenly aware of environmental impacts and committed to reducing their carbon footprint through sustainability initiatives. They give generously to charities in a direct and efficient manner, especially those that encourage and teach their recipients the skills they need to take care of themselves going forward.
There is no doubt that the Adam men’s multivitamin has an impressive list of ingredients without the fillers found in other products. Aside from the long term health benefits offered by the elements listed above, it also includes solid levels of vitamins B, C, D and K. It doesn’t have the iron content found in the Eve Woman’s Multivitamin - but thumbs up to the chromium and copper found in this product. Overall, it’s rated highly in independent testing and thoroughly deserves the great reputation that it has developed.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
This review is for the popular 90 capsule pack, but the Adam men’s multivitamin also comes in packs of 60 and 120 if you prefer. Buying online through Amazon is an assurance of genuine quality, convenience and the best price.