The modern traveller has electronic devices that need to be kept charged and the nature of the game is such that doing so is not always convenient. The solution has come in the form of portable external power banks which enable quick and easy charging for phones and tablets. Despite their small size, they are safe to use and can often charge faster than a computer USB port.
The Duduma polarised sports sunglasses are an Amazon best seller and have attracted rave reviews from customers. After doing my own research I found very good reasons why:
- Durability: Duduma have recently upgraded their frames to a stronger Germany polycarbonate material. This makes them resistant to scratching, chipping and accidental breakage.
- TAC Polarised Lens: The TAC stands for Triacetate Cellulose and is technology formulated for superior visual and polarisation clarity. The lens are hard coated to resist scratching and block out 99% of all harmful UV rays up to 400 nanometers.
- The lens is manufactured in seven distinct layers:
- 1. This is the actual polarisation.
- 2-3. Are "adhesive layers" to ensure durability.
- 4-5. The "UV protection layers" to absorb UV light.
- 6-7. Offers "shatterproof" protection to the lenses themselves.
- Stylish and versatile: Duduma sports sunglasses are great for anyone for anyone who enjoys getting active. They will look great but more importantly protect your eyes doing things like cycling, driving, running, fishing, hiking, climbing and boating.
- Lightweight: These sunglasses only weigh 24.2 grams (less than an ounce). Other important specifications of the product are as follows:
- Lens height: 40 mm (1.57 inches)
- Lens width: 64mm (2.52 inches)
- Leg length: 140mm (5.51 inches)
- Nose bridge: 30 mm (1.18 inches)
- Frame length: 140 mm (5.51 inches)
- Guarantee: Duduma customers enjoy 30 Day Money Back Guarantee which means you can return the sunglasses for a refund if you are unsatisfied with your purchase. In addition, there is a lifetime warranty against breakage on the frame and lens.
When compared against other similar quality brands such as Oakley or Ray Ban, the Duduma sunglasses represent exceptional value for money. Instead of paying close to $100, they will give you the same polarised UV protection for less than $25. And with the money back guarantee and life time warranty, it’s also a purchase without any risk.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
The Duduma Polarised Sports Sunglasses are manufactured in a variety of nine frame/lens colour combinations. So whether you prefer black, blue, brown or yellow lenses, you’ll find a pair to suit. Buying online through Amazon is an assurance of both convenience and the best prices.