Dr Bronner's Lavender Hand Sanitiser
Although it’s only a small thing, an item that should be on every travel packing list is a hand sanitiser. It’s very convenient and sometimes invaluable when you’re unable to wash your hands properly. Using it before eating is especially important because it kills germs and bacteria that can potentially cause illness.
There are numerous different hand sanitisers available these days but I recommend avoiding most of them because they studies have shown how toxic the harsh chemicals are. Something like Dr. Bronner's Organic Lavender Hand Sanitiser uses all natural and unmodified ingredients is a far better choice. It’s loved and rated extremely highly by Amazon customers for the following reasons:
- Natural and Safe: The light and floral formula has no synthetic detergents, preservatives, or genetically modified ingredients. The sanitiser is made with organic lavender oil that creates a safe product for adults and children alike.
- Versatility: I love this feature of Dr. Bronner's Organic Lavender Hand Sanitiser. Because it’s a spray instead of a gel, it can be used safely and effectively for other purposes. With a quick spray, you can clean a surface such as a table or bench or even use it as an air freshener if necessary.
- Floral Scent: If you read the Amazon reviews for this product, a common theme will be how much people love the gentle lavender aroma. It’s a fresh, clean scent that doesn’t have the strong alcoholic smell of most other hand sanitisers.
- Organic and Vegan: Dr. Bronner's products are not only certified organic by the USDA National Organic Program, they are against GMO’s and have also been approved by Vegan Action. The company are also a proud supporter of animal advocacy and the sanitiser has been certified as cruelty-free.
- Recycled Packaging: The company is committed to environmental protection, ethical sourcing, and fair trade practices. As such, the Lavender Hand Sanitiser is packaged in 100% post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic bottles. This means you can feel clean without harming yourself or the planet.
A little more about Dr. Bronner’s…
Founded in 1948 by Emanuel Bronner, Dr. Bronner’s was born from five generations of German-Jewish master soap makers and is still family run today. The original vision to make socially and environmentally responsible products is proudly continued in a number of different ways.
Dr. Bronner’s builds sustainable and long lasting relationships with organic farmers to create equitable supply chains, fair living wages and excellent working conditions. By investing in the people and communities they partner with, they continuously fight for and financially support the local and global causes they believe in.
As firm believers in treating our earth like their home, the Dr. Bronner’s team works on everything from animal welfare, to regenerative organic farming projects and even 100% recycled packaging. They are constantly focusing on reduce their carbon footprint, one bottle at a time.
Dr. Bronner's Organic Lavender Hand Sanitiser is made with a simple formula that kills germs without using any harsh, dangerous or toxic chemicals. It’s prefect when for travelling or just on the go with children. When applied, it dries quickly leaving a fresh, clean scent and won’t make your hands feel dehydrated after use. Aside from all that, you are purchasing from a family owned company with integrity. By choosing one of their sustainable, high quality products you are making a good choice for your health and the future.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Dr. Bronner's Organic Lavender Hand Sanitiser comes in a 2 pack which is travel safe and can be taken onto a plane. Each spray bottle is 59ml (2 ounces) so leave one at home or in the car and slip the other into your backpack. Buying online through Amazon is an assurance of genuine quality, convenience and the best price.
DR BRONNER'S Lavender
orders over $49.