In this modern era of travel, airlines have become increasingly stringent on the luggage you are able to travel with and space that it takes up. As a result, travellers have needed to be more creative in their packing methods. In the past, those who liked to stay well organised used zip lock bags as dividers for their travel needs.
These were often a rather flimsy solutions though so a more dedicated and durable alternative has since emerged. They are commonly referred to as packing cubes.
What are Packing Cubes?
Packing cubes were so named for their original geometric designs but nowadays they are a widely used term to describe a diverse range of packing solutions. They have gained in popularity because they provide small, lightweight compartments within your backpack or suitcase that can be used for clothing and other critical travel items. In theory, the smaller, stackable bags enable more to be fitted into your luggage and those items to be much better organised.
For a number of reasons, one of the best-selling travel products on Amazon is the Bagail Packing Cubes.
- Durability: The brand has been proven to go the distance with no weak stitching or broken zippers.
- Laundry Bag: In addition to the cubes themselves, there is a bag included in the set that can be used to keep dirty laundry separated from clean clothing.
- Ease of Use: The cubes fit easily into suitcases, backpacks, duffel bags or carry-on bags. A mesh top panel allows for ventilation and easy identification of contents.
- Versatility: Each Bagail set has four different size cubes:
- Extra Large - (17.5" x 12.75" x 4")
- Large - (13.75" x 12.75" x 4")
- Medium - (13.75" x 9.75" x 4")
- Small - (11" x 6.75" x 4")
While the larger cubes can be used for clothing and more bulky items, the small one can be ideal for use as a toiletry bag or storage for medications, personal gadgets, electronic devices and cables.
How to Use Your Packing Cubes
- A useful method, especially for a business trip is to sort and plan entire outfits ahead of time. That way, cubes can be unpacked one at a time.
- Perhaps a better option for most travellers is to sort clothing according to the garment type. Items can then be rolled (less space and wrinkles than folding) and packed into cubes. As an example, larger cubes can be used for shirts and pants while socks and underwear should fit neatly into the medium size cube. The small cube can be great for toiletries, medications or other small personal items.
And don’t forget about the handy laundry bag!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Bagail Packing Cubes are available in a wide variety of colours. Buying online through Amazon is an assurance of both convenience and the best prices.